Mikhaila Peterson Interview
I loved this interview experience with Mikhaila Peterson, and I hope you enjoy our no holds barred convo!
Mikhaila Peterson is the daughter of world-renowned psychologist and author, Jordan Peterson (of 12 Rules for Life fame). But despite her upbringing, Mikhaila wound up with severe autoimmune and mood disorders that she couldn’t solve with a prescription bottle. 💊
It wasn’t until years later, when she realized the bankruptcy of that model and decided to take her health into her own hands, that she was finally able to overcome all of those struggles and reach a state of vibrant health that’s both medication and symptom-free. 💪🦁
She’s now a powerful thought leader in her own right, and it was an honor to talk with her about a wide range of issues, including:
- Mikhaila’s experience taking SSRIs and the challenges of coming off of psych meds
- The process of transforming rage into a love
- Why warfare against the body doesn’t work
- How to view our symptoms through the lens of curiosity
- Shifting out of fight or flight and into regeneration mode
- The power of choice
- Why our victimization often requires our consent (and how to say no!)
- What happens when we separate the body from the soul
- How I personally deal with censorship
- And lastly, a few of my own personal self-care routines and priorities
This is a good one to watch, and then share with your more open-minded friends! 😉
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.